We are glad to announce our participation as exhibitors in the coming World Hosting Days event, taking place next 20th – 23rd March in Rust, Germany. WHD is the world’s largest hosting event, with over 3,500 attendees from Europe, America and Asia, in last year’s edition.
StackOps is participating this year as one of the Gold partners. We will be showing our IaaS solution for xSPs and hosters, named StackOps Virtual Datacenter Solution, which is already operational in several providers. Fully powered by OpenStack™, the VDS is the vehicle to get any service provider on the right path to the cloud. If you do not have a cloud (Infrastructure as a Service) solution in your portfolio to show to your clients, you can have a fully operational VDS running in no time, enjoying the following benefits:
- Market penetration: The StackOps VDS platform allows you to enter the market quickly due its low cost of deployment and ability to scale any infrastructure – small or large.
- Security: StackOps VDS are managed and hosted within your private facilities, but fully supported by the StackOps Engineers and Sales team.
- Support: Your success with our VDS is our success – that is why we are by your side from beginning to end, from implementation to sales and marketing.
- Flexibility: The VDS platform is hardware agnostic, allowing us to provide you with the maximum flexibility and lowest cost possible.
- Exposure: Our site is a high source of traffic for potential clients. Our provisioning simulator assesses the prospect based on their needs and requirements and then redirects them to you.
- Global Network: As a Partner of StackOps you will always be on the cutting edge. OpenStack is part of an active global network that is constantly developing new solutions and updates.
StackOps will also participate in the conferences with a session titled “Cloud Computing in Europe: Facts and Needs”, scheduled for Thursday 22nd at 12:05 p.m. You can find all the information here.
We look forward seeing you there, and please do not hesitate contacting us via email ([email protected]) or twitter (@stackops) if you want to schedule a meeting or have any inquiries.
See you in Germany!