StackOps Virtual Private Cloud - StackOps
How many clients could you have acquired with a competitive cloud solution to offer? Do you want to compete in price and add value for your clients? Do your clients demand a solution that combines both flexibility and performance in a highly secured environment? Offer Virtual Private Clouds through StackOps VPC Platform.
What is a Virtual Private Cloud?
Who are your target customers?
- Service Providers needing Infrastructure for their virtualization catalogue
- Any size businesses outsourcing their infrastructure
- Infrastructure consolidation projects
- Short term projects (low investment infrastructure)
- Software development environments
- E-Commerce / E-Media solutions with stationary or unknown demand
- Any software company providing SaaS
About the StackOps VPC Platform:
- 100% Automated
- Easy to integrate
- Multi VPC – Scalable
- Deliver VPC in minutes, not weeks
- Powered by OpenStack
- Based on StackOps Distro Enterprise Edition
- Low cost HA
- Multiple storage capabilities: SAN, NAS
- Multi VLAN
- White label
- Multiple monitoring systems integration
- 10G connectivity
- Complete and flexible reference architecture
- Certified hardware, certification procedure
- Low TCO, low set up investment
- Fast time to market
- Fully supported: 24×7, OpenStack & StackOps upgrades, corrective and maintenance updates
- Market penetration
- Exposure to potential clients
- Global Network
How does it work? 6 easy steps.